My Blog List

Monday, September 28, 2015

Guilty Pleasure Lite Snack - Pisang Molen

Hi peeps, its Otto again. This evening I dunno why I always feel hungry even though I have eaten a lot earlier today. It kinda reminding me about the snack I used to eat back in Indonesia when I was hungry. In my hometown, Medan, we have something called Pisang Molen and is usually bought when class was over in front of the school.


It is basically a snack dish made from banana coated sheets of dough and then is fried. This dish is a sort of variation in the processing of fried bananas in a traditional way and usually is sold by someone riding a traditional cart. (I dunno how to describe better L )

Here take a look at the picture to get better image of it J. My first bite of this Pisang Molen is when I was having a sleepover in my cousin’s house. It taste really sweet, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Since then it was somehow my favourite snack and I often buy it after school. That’s all for today. Tell me about your favourite snack on the comment below J

No comments:

Post a Comment