My Blog List

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Nasi Goreng - Simple Yet Pleasing

Hi peeps! This is Otto. Today I want to talk about Indonesian “classic” dish – NASI GORENG. Nasi goreng is literally fried rice in Indonesia, and what differentiate it with typical fried rice is that it is stir fried with kecap manis (sweet soy sauce). It is really easy to cook nasi goreng and almost everyone in Indonesia can cook it, although I cannot cook it that well though, however my mom can make a very stunning dish of nasi goreng with meatballs and chopped bird-eye chili. YUMMMMM!!!! :9 . You don’t have to be chef to be able to cook nasi goreng and that’s what makes it so attractive and you can add any variation to it ;) . Although it is simple, it is considered as the second in 'World’s 50 Most Delicious Foods' voted by 35,000 people in online poll next after rendang. Here take a look at some mouth-watering nasi goreng variation :)

Homemade Nasi Goreng with Sausages


Traditional Nasi Goreng


Seafood Nasi Goreng



Super Spicy Nasi Goreng (my favourite)

Thats all for my first post hope you guys enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment